Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thanks Liz and Nicole for helping

This too is my first time blogging and Liz and Nicole have walked me through this experience. Thanks Liz and Nicole!
Also, I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows that Liz has a blog..... she is ashamed that she has been blogging to herself since no one knows about her blog. Please go to her blog at http://uraqthags.blogspot.com/, and read how funny, and creative her blog is! Anyway, now I can say that I have read a blog, and have totally contributed to one myself... I am a little embarrassed right now!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow, C-Lo! Your first venture into blogging and you managed to both spell Lis' name wrong and embarrass yourself...again? Don't worry. It's why we like you so much. Hey Camille, remember that time in church when that one girl said she was singing Bon Jovi in her car...you were so embarrassed then too. It was awesome!

LT said...

It is sad that I can live with a girl for over a year and yet she can't even spell my name wrong. You should be a little embarassed right now--and not for my awesome blog.
Ha Ha Ha