Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Greetings!

Greetings everyone! I would first and foremost like to announce that my first week of marriage has been a great success in spite of one day of wretchedly awful sea sickness on the cruise. Words cannot express my sadness at the thought that being a merchant marine is no longer a viable option. Secondly, JonR on a very successful maiden voyage into the blogging realm. I was amused and touched and inspired by your humble message. Third, Jaimers, your invitation to my wedding must have gotten lost in the mail because I personally typed out your address label and stuffed the envelope. That's so sad! I didn't get anything sent back and so I had no idea you didn't get it. I wondered why you weren't there.....Fourth, I echo Jon's suggestion that we get together soon. I love GAPA hangouts - is this week too soon? Next week? Do I sound desperate? Now that I have entered a state of matrimony, I would like to be reassured that I still get to see the gang as often as possible. I guess I am desperate....and needy....hopefully in very a charming way. The book club is also a great idea. I love Emma! Let's give ourselves a month to finish it and meet at Cocoa Caffe to discuss - hopefully we'd be able to finish in that amount of time. Kind regards, JZ

0 comments: