Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Maiden Voyage Into the Bloggosphere

This is my first time blogging. I really want to do a good job, but I think I'm just going to try to be humble. I don't expect to be clever, funny or even remotely interesting. I am surprised how much I naturally want to be clever, funny and interesting. That is probably the main reason I haven't blogged yet, the pressure is too great. I usually spend 45 minutes writing an simple email, repeatedly checking spelling, syntax and style, and it's usually only addressed to one person. agggggghghhhhhh! Is it possible to delete blogs after you post them? The little button at the bottom of the screen doesn't even say "post," it says "publish post." woooooo. fancy publishing. Sounds permanent.

I was really happy to see ya'll at Jen's wedding. I would like to get together sometime and have a good time. what do you think? If you do a book club I could try, but I can't read a fast as LT. I'll probably just slow you down. I might do better in a movie club. that way it takes us all the same amount of time. doesn't that sound fair? nevermind.

0 comments: