Monday, November 26, 2007

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I love holidays centered around a meal and time off of work. It's a recipe for genuine happiness - LT is right. (She is unfortunately, often right). So, I was given my first food assignment for Thanksgiving dinner - the veggie tray. Yeah, a tough one, but to be honest, anything more ambitious than that may have been a problem. It was the best freakin' veggie tray Costco could make! Jaimers, I'm sorry I didn't make it to your jewelry party! Because of the short week, my deadlines were four days earlier than they normally are which meant that I worked super late both Monday and Tuesday, but I hope it went well. So I'm missing my GAPA friends. Shall we try getting together sometime this week? I'm free any day, I think, and I'd love to hear the scoop on everyone. Please consider how many people are not part of super secret organizations that help to make the world a better place but who want to be! Yeah, you're right - it's a really big number, and you're already part of one. Now, let those feelings of gratitude for belonging to GAPA swell within your bosoms and spread up to the scheduling parts of your brain. Are you feeling it? Okay, great, now send your suggestions! I hope you are all doing well!

0 comments: