Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Alright. So I am a nervous hostess and I hate going to parties where they are trying to sell you something for the benefit of the hostess and the advisor, so I'm not totally sure how I got roped into this, but I am hosting a Lia Sophia party next monday at 6:30 at my house. My sister in law had one about a week ago, and she needed one more party to come from hers to get some free gift or something, so I got talked into it. Aimee and Jenny (my sister and mother in law, respectively, are inviting a few people too, but I am the primary hostess as it is at my house and mainly comprised of my guests.)

Bottom line-- you are all invited to attend, and I would love to see you all. If you don't want to buy anything, that's fine, but you can come anyway. I will have treats of some sort, and it will give you a chance to see our condo. I don't expect you to purchase, host a party, or join the ranks of Lia Sophia advisors because you come to my party. I simply hope that you come. If you do want to buy something, I won't judge you. (Thus far, I don't own a single piece of Lia Sohia jewelery....)

I live west of Granite High in a complex called Wedgewood Willows Condominiums. I am up the first set of steps in apartment D. Call if you need directions.

So that's Monday 11/19 at 6:30 at my house.

Please come. My nerves will need your support.

0 comments: