Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Suggestion....

I am loving loving loving all the posts on the GAPA blog. It is so great to hear from all of you.

My suggestion: We should get together and have some Cocoa Cafe goodness on Thursday night. We can catch up, sip some cocoa, and discuss the details and plans for our book/movie club (great suggestion JonR--I love talking about movies as well as books). We can talk about what order we want to read the books and who wants to host etc. It would be good to make a loose schedule and then post it here for all to read and remember. I could even bring my pewter Mr. Darcy figurine, Jane Austen action figure, or my Jane Austen finger puppet! Yes, I do have all of those items. So what? (If I get carried away with this whole JA Book club someone needs to let me know.)

So, Cocoa Cafe--Thursday--7:30ish? Who is in?

0 comments: