Monday, November 5, 2007

misc.

I think a book club would be a great idea! I liked the finer things club on the Office, and a few of my co-workers and I have decided that we need to make an exclusive club. We all take lunch at different times, so this might prove difficult, but we will try.

I saw Dan in Real Life this weekend, and I really liked it. Any movie with a song about a pig faced girl has got to be a winner! There are a few moments where a bit of Michael Scott shines through Dan, but for the most part they remained pretty separate in my mind. Dan seems to be less of an idiot. If you haven't seen it, and you like romantic comedies, see it.

Does everyone have somewhere to go for Thanksgiving? If you don't, let me know. I cook a mean bird, and would love to add to our table.

0 comments: