Friday, November 16, 2007

Misc.

Welcome Katie Drew! I'm so glad you're joining us in the Jane Austen adventure, etc. I was so happy when I heard that! Hooray also for Camille's post! I'm sorry that Li(S) and and Nicole were giving you a hard time about a certain error that I won't mention. I would never do that, knowing how it feels myself. ;) So, I've started Emma. Adam's reading it, too! For those of you who are first time Emma readers, I remember thinking that it was a little bit slow-going at first, but persevere - it will pick up. I really enjoy the comedic aspects of the book. Mr Woodhouse is my favorite and I love when he's talking with Emma's sister, Isabella. I see myself turning into a Mr Woodhouse when I'm older and it really frightens me, but I still enjoy him. BP - so good to hear from you, too! Thanks for telling me I was a beautiful bride. I just got my pictures back from outside of the temple and at the reception and I just don't love them. There are some nice ones, but apparently I'm not one who takes good candid shots. Consequently it's nice to hear reinforcement that I didn't look as goofy in real life. I hope you are all well. Keep up the posts - I love reading them!

0 comments: