Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Hey Ladies!! This is a FABULOUS idea!! Major props to you Nicole!! I'm w/Megs...this is a 1st for me...so who knows if I'll even get it posted in the right place!! haha I know...I need help! :) It was super fun to see most of you at Jen's festivities Friday & was fun to hang out! I'm bummed we didn't get a whole pic too...I've got a few, but not many. So...did Jen throw a bouquet? Please tell me Lis, Nicole, Cindy, Jessie, one of you caught it!! :) that's why I left early- I knew it was meant for one of you! :) Well, I hope you all have a great Halloween!! Lis- I'm sure you'd be jealous w/how many times I've dressed up! Ha Are you embarassed for me? :) Hope to see you all soon...and President...SO good to see you!! :) Lady Caroline forever! :) Love you all!

1 comments:

LT said...

Becky--how did you make it black and orange. That is very festive. I know how you love your Halloween. What did you dress up as?