Tuesday, October 30, 2007

GAPA Rocks!

I have to admit, this is my first time EVER blogging. Isn't that exciting!! I'd like to thank Nicole for taking a chance on me and allowing me to accept her geek challenge. :) It was fantastic to see everyone at Jen's wedding (although I didn't see Jaimee). It was especially great to see Cindy. St. George really is too far away. I am lamenting the fact that we didn't all take a picture together with Jen. Maybe some of you did, but we really needed to get a GAPA gang picture. My wedding was such a blur that I don't even remember if we took a picture together at my reception (?) We should post more pics on the blog. I Love Pics! Who has those pics of Jen's bridal shower? Let's post them!

I love you all! I'm excited to hear everyone's news...(especially Jen's news of the honeymoon. Woo Woo!!)

0 comments: